Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I need a life

It's not even 8am and I am beyond bored. I am wondering what in the world I am going to do today. There are definitely things around the house that I could do and I probably will. I feel like I ever use my brain for anything and it is so boring. What in the world can I do today to stimulate my brain. Hmmmm. I just don't know. I think I need some things to think about so my friends I beseech you. Give me some ideas. Maybe some things to blog about. I like writing in my blog. It forces me to think and I get to sort out my thoughts in the process. So please make some suggestions for me. Just no politics please. I don't understand them and I really don't want to. :)

1 comment:

EdgeOfDreams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter