Wednesday, September 10, 2008

This Boy


Never before have I been able to be so angry with someone and then be completely smitten a couple of hours later. This boy has the power to make me want to run screaming from the house and then later make me so happy it feels like my heart grew 10 times it's normal size. This boy changed my life in a way that can't be understood by anyone but a mother. This boy is a constant source of happiness and pride, surprise and amazement. This boy is a rewarding gift. This boy is proof of magic and miracles. This boy is love.

1 comment:

Amy said...

It's a good reminder to me.. when I look at Connor all I think it "this boy is going to be going to high school... this boy is going to start driving... this boy has no idea how easily he can break this mommas heart"

Can I go back to 2? Just for a day?

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter