Monday, September 8, 2008

The sweetest thing

My brother and I didn't get along at all during our childhood. I would think it fair to say we hated each other. My mother says it was always that way, so naturally I was worried what would happed when we brought Riley home a sister. We got lucky and he loves her. She loves him too and it is really cute to see her watch him as he runs around the house and hearing her giggle while Riley jumps up and down in front of her makes me smile every time (I try to not to take it personally that she belly laughs more for him than me lol) but yesterday was the most adorable thing I had ever seen. Katy was starting to get upset in her exersaucer and Riley came over to check on her. She stopped whining and looked at her brother. He gave her a sort of half smile and she just broke out in the biggest smile. It just made my heart melt. I feel so lucky to have such wonderful and beautiful babies.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter