Saturday, September 6, 2008

I Believe

I believe that everyone is entitled to their opinions, but they are not entitled to force those opinions on others.
I believe that tolerance is mandatory.
I believe that as long as no one is getting hurt, (including yourself) people should be able to do whatever they want.
I believe people should not be judged by what they believe but by how they treat others
I believe no one is 100 percent correct in religion
I believe children have the power to make life perfect
I believe in fate, destiny and karma
I believe in keeping it real
I believe laughter is one of life's most precious gifts
I believe fun is vital, and like sleep and chocolate, there is no such thing as too much
I believe war is stupid and sadly, sometimes necessary
I believe our troops are heroes
I believe family is more important than ANYTHING
I believe that in a country founded on freedom of religion, the beliefs of a presidential hopeful should not matter.

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter