Sunday, April 17, 2011

Back to Front

I have decided to change my major. When I grow up, I am going to be an artist. Anyone who knows me, knows I have been creative, all my life. A gift from my grandmother that just keeps giving. It's funny, because now that I have commit myself to this idea, it seems silly that I ever went for anything else. I do LOVE psychology thought.
To me the brain is fascinating.  The way it works, the way it adapts, the way it heals. The neural connections a thought travels through, reactions it produces and how quickly it all takes place. . .it amazes me. I was thinking yesterday, it's a little bit sad that there will be no more brain learning, at least not while I procure my associates, and then I looked around. There were 6 psychology magazines within arms reach, and I realized, I don't have to give up brain learnin'. Not when information is so easy to come by.
That's when something funny hit me. I am going to be an artist, with a hobby of psychology. I can be so backwards sometimes. I LOVE IT

Look how artistic the brain is all on its own

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter